The ever so popular SILVA Ranger compass series has gone through a face-lift with updated colors and updated graphics. A completely new feature is the distance lanyard; a lanyard with scales (1:25, and 1:50) which facilitates to measure the distance of your hike.
Silva Ranger S features DryFlex™ grip for easy handling and comes with a use-anywhere declination scale inside the capsule. A base plate map-measuring in mm and scales of 1:50,000 and 1:25,000. Ranger S has the additional benefit of 45-degree angle assistance on the mirror sighting function. A go-anywhere tool for serious compass users.
The lanyard is soft and bendable and easy to place directly on to your route on the map. The new graphics contain a more distinct arrow (Ranger) and also a more contemporary font. The colors change to green and black to harmonize with the other outdoor assortment. If you are looking for a basic but yet functional compass for your outdoor adventure, Ranger should be your choice. Thanks to the magnifier you can make sure to see every detail on the map. Our Ranger S mirror sighting compass should be your choice when you must determine direction over long distances. Because you needn’t lift your eyes from the compass in order to look into the terrain, the direction determined with the SILVA 1-2- 3 System® becomes more accurate.
- Attachment: Detachable safety-release scale lanyard
- Declination adjustment: Declination scale inside capsule
- Illumination: Luminous markings
- Scales:1:25k, 1:50k, Lanyard; 1:25, / 1:50, mm, inch
- Sighting System:Mirror sighting, with sighting hole
- Weight: 58g
- Variant: Magnetic Equator, Magnetic South, Magnetic North
• NEW / AND IMPROVED: Upgraded version
• SCALE LANYARD: 2 scales, soft and bendable, easy to place directly on to your route on the map.
• NEW GRAPHICS: More distinct, easier to read
• DRYFLEX™ RUBBER GRIP: Easy handling of the compass/Great grip