For unprecedented comfort during your backcountry adventures, the Trail Pro brings year-round warmth and legendary Therm-a-Rest support. The self-inflating foam measures 3 inches (7.6 cm) and features our StrataCore construction, a design that provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any self-inflating foam construction. The Trail Pro’s 4.4 R-value allows adventurers to enjoy backpacking and camping year round. The versatile self-inflating pad features the high-performance WingLock valve, which has three-times the airflow rate of the classic valve thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the Trail Pro is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a compact stuff sack.
- Colour: Pine
- R-Value: 4.4
- Weight: (Standard) 1 lbs 13 oz
- Weight: (Metric) 820 grams
- Width: (Metric) 51 cm
- Length: (Metric) 183 cm
- Height: (Metric) 7.6 cm
- Thickness: (Metric) 7.6 cm
- Packed dimension: (Metric) 28 cm x 22 cm
- Top fabric type: 50D polyester knit
- Bottom fabric type: 50D polyester
- Stuff sack Included
- Material(s): Polyester, Polyurethane
- Country of Origin: USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials
- StrataCore™ Construction: Yielding an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio for self-inflating foam, StrataCore uses a continuous layer of thermal foam nestled between alternating ridges of air and foam.
- Premium Self-Inflating Comfort: Three inches (7.6 cm) of premium foam wrapped in ultra-plush stretch knit fabric.
- Easy to Pack: StrataCore construction allows the pad to easily compress into a smaller packed size.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.