Morakniv Garberg is a powerful full tang knife, designed to withstand the toughest challenges imaginable.
Its blade is 3.2 mm thick and made of high quality stainless steel, specially treated in our factory to make it even stronger.
The blade has a special Scandi-grind, making the knife easier to keep sharp.
Also, the spine of the blade has been ground to be used with a fire starter, so your essential fire is never far away.
It has an exclusive leather sheath, a handsome and resistant protective cover.
- Blade material: Stainless steel 14C28N
- Handle material: Polyamide
- Sheath: Leather
- Sheath color: Black
- Handle color: Black
- Usage Area: Bushcraft, Hunting, Outdoor
- Steel Type: Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Straight
- Blade Length: 109 mm
- Blade Thickness: 3,2 mm
- Fire Steel Compatible: Yes
- Flex Grade: Stiff
- Edge Protection: Leather Sheath
- Sheath Orientation: Right
- Knife Length: 229 mm
- Handle Material: Polyamide
- Handedness: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Total Length: 248 mm
- Net Weight: 272,0 g