Companion Heavy Duty is a powerful tool for bush crafters, hunters and outdoor people.
For batoning the knife needs great strength requirements. Then Companion Heavy Duty is to recommend with its three-layer injection moulding and the little blunter edge angle 27 ° for maximum sharpness resistance (default is otherwise 23 °).
Even Bush craft Black and Orange have the thicker (3.2 mm) blade with 27 ° edge angle. These knives will not let you down!
The knife has an extra large ergonomic handle with a soft high friction grip. The knife has a blade of 3.2 mm thick carbon steel with high load capacity. The classic scandi grind combined with high quality carbon steel makes the knife easy to resharpen. Military-green plastic sheath with a belt clip.
- knife with a blade of 3.2 mm thick carbon steel
- Military-green plastic sheath with a belt clip
- Usage Area :Bushcraft, Hunting, Outdoor
- Steel Type: Carbon Steel
- Blade Shape: Straight
- Blade Length: 104 mm
- Blade Thickness: 3,2 mm
- Flex Grade: Stiff
- Edge Protection: Polymer Sheath
- Knife Length: 224 mm
- Handle Material: TPE-rubber
- Handedness: Left Handed, Right Handed
- Total Length: 240 mm
- Net Weight: 136,3 g