A much-loved classic amongst hillwalkers, our Cairngorm GTX gaiter uses ripstop polyester reinforcement lower panels and 3-layer GORE-TEX upper panels to give premium weatherproof performance without a premium price. An elasticated ankle and rear hem keep the gaiter secure around the boot, while the zip and hook and loop storm flap prevent any mud or debris sneaking in. The snug trekking fit, durable abrasion-resistant lower panelling and snag-free split drawcords make these perfect for days walking through the wet autumn brush.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Taslan upper panels
- Ripstop polyester reinforcement lower panels
- Trekking fit, works with most standard boots
- Lightweight and durable, narrow under boot strap
- Zip closure with hook and loop storm flap
- Adjustable calf, with snag-free split drawcord
- Elasticated ankle
- Weight: 260g (Pair)
- Material: 100% Polyester with ePTFE
|Trekmates Size||Height||EU Shoe Size||UK Shoe Size|
|1||5’3″ – 5’7″||35 – 40||2.5 – 6.5|
|2||5’6″ – 5’10”||38 – 44||5 – 9.5|
|3||5’8″ – 6’2″||42 – 48||7.5 – 13|
Well known for providing long-lasting, comfortable weather protection you can trust, GORE-TEX products are durably waterproof, windproof and highly breathable – maximising protection and comfort for the wearer.