The Namche GTX is built with fully recycled, fluorocarbon-free fabric, a ground-breaking fluorocarbon-free membrane, and a solution-dyed backer created using less energy than traditional dying methods. The result is a high performing waterproof jacket that is responsibly built and built to last, combining expert waterproof protection with low weight, packability, and superb freedom of movement for your everyday hiking adventures.
The jacket has been designed for exceptional comfort on the mountain, with underarm vents allowing you to dump heat when the gradient climbs, and a fleece-lined chin guard for when you’re sealing out the weather on a blustery ridgeline. The two-way adjustable hood can be tightened with a single hand pull, and provides an easy head turn with unhindered vision. It also features a stiffened peak, helping to shield your face from rain. The hook and loop adjustable cuffs fit seamlessly with gloves, and there are two hand pockets for warming numb fingers on the coldest days.
- Main Fabric:75D Recycled GORE-TEX 3-Layer construction ePE waterproof technology with PFCecFree DWR (141gsm)
- HH: 28,000mm/RET: <13
- Centre back length:(Size M): 77cm / 30.3inch
- Weight:437g/15.4oz (Size M)
- 2-way adjustable hood with concealed internal cord locks and single handed adjustment
- Wired and stiffened peak for increased weather protection
- Sleeve articulation for freedom of movement
- 2 external hand pockets with YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- Full venting pit zips with YKK® AquaGuard Zips
- YKK® AquaGuard centre front zip with fleece lined chin guard for comfort
- Hook and loop adjustment around cuffs for better fit
- Dual sided rear hem adjustment with single handed adjustment
- Recycled backer fabric that’s solution dyed to reduce energy use