The Lowrance GlobalMap 9200c has a huge 10.4” display, networking and GPS chartplotter performance features, including newly-expanded built-in background map of the Ireland and Europe with lakes and with depth contours. Waterproof memory card slots are compatible with a superb variety of high-detail, plug-&-play electronic chart options loaded on MMC/SD cards.
- Super-high-res 10.4″ (26.4 cm) diagonal SVGA, 16-bit color SolarMax™ TFT display
- Incredible 600V x 800H resolution
- Advanced cold cathode screen and keypad backlighting
GPS plus WAAS/Mapping
- Precision 12-parallel channel GPS+WAAS receiver
- Expanded, built-in enhanced background map of the continental U.S, and Hawaii with over 3,000 lakes with depth contours
- Optional MapCreate™ Accessory Pack to create higher-detail mapping
- Compatible with optional plug-&-play Lowrance FreedomMaps™, Fishing Hot Spots® PRO, LakeMaster® Pro Maps, NauticPath™, and Navionics® electronic charts
- One-touch MOB (Man Overboard)
- 1,000 waypoints/1,000 event markers/100 routes/100 waypoints per route
- 100 savable plot trails/10,000 points per trail
- 37 map zoom ranges, 0.05–4,000 miles
- Two waterproof memory card slots accept industry-standard memory cards (MMC/SD)
- Advanced digital recording/loading of GPS details…plus custom map uploading.
- NMEA 2000® compatible for LowranceNET™ networking
- 5-pin Ethernet expansion port compatible for radar, video and satellite radio
- Two full RS-232 duplex ports for NMEA 0183 data communications
- Back-up memory saves customized settings
- Enhanced data processing speed
- Sealed and waterproof
- Full one-year warranty
There are no reviews yet.