A lightweight solo backpacking tent
Our Blackthorn solo tent is perfect for anyone looking to travel light in wet and windy conditions. The tent is made of a waterproof and breathable fabric, with fibreglass poles and an ultra-low profile so you don’t get buffeted by strong winds and rain. After many battles with midges in the Scottish Highlands, we’ve given our Blackthorn an inbuilt bug net fine enough to keep any flying pests out. You can pitch the Blackthorn in five minutes, and pack it away into a stuff sack that weighs only 1.5kg in total, ideal for your lightweight hikes.
- Material Inner and outer walls: 190T breathable polyester with external waterproof PU coating, Groundsheet: Durable Polyethylene
- Dimensions Outer: 265cm x 170cm x 75cm. Inner: 245cm x 90cm x 70cm
- Pack Size 40cm x 12cm x 12cm
- Poles 6.9mm fibreglass poles
- Pitch Time 5 minutes
- Waterproof HH2000mm
- Capacity 1 person
- Seams Taped
- PACK LIGHT – Tipping the scales at only 1.5kg, this tent squeezes into a 35cm x 12cm x 15cm stuff sack.
- DURABLE – The Blackthorn has fibreglass poles for increased strength, so you don’t wake up to a collapsing tent.
- STAY DRY – The PU coated fabric has a hydrostatic head of 2000mm and taped seams to keep you dry, even if it rains all night.
- FAST PITCHER – The tent can be pitched in 5 minutes, with pre-attached high visibility guylines making it easy to pitch even in the dark.