BOOTS MANUFACTURED BY HAND IN FRANCE
Aigle, Master Rubber craftsman since 1853, manufactures the majority of its boots by hand in France and perpetuates a unique know-how of protection of the man in the nature. Armed with this heritage, Aigle boots, shoes and clothing combine authenticity, style and function. The quality requirement and attention to detail are at the heart of the collections design to ensure you a fair and sustainable product.
With its tri-density rubber sole and shock-absorbing cushion, the Parcours 2 boot has been offering exceptional comfort since 2012, allowing you to walk further without getting tired. The foot is kept firmly in place thanks to the fitted cut around the ankle. Shown here with a tightening strap and adjustable gusset, this boot will fit your leg perfectly.
Made in France: Aigle’s Master Rubber Craftsmen handcraft our boots in our French workshop.
Gomma Plus: Mainly natural rubber, a mix exclusive to Aigle, they are waterproof, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
- Wide calf: Adjustable gusset to fit calves.
- Cushioning: Shock-absorbing cushion for energy return
- Grip: Lugged sole guaranteeing excellent grip
- Softex: The materials used dry fast for optimum comfort
- Adjustable waterproof gusset to fit calves
- Tri-density rubber sole
- Shock-absorbing cushion in the heel
- Insole made of shock-absorbing foam
- Quick drying lining.
Size & Fit
- Boot weight : 2200 g
- Model size : 42
- Shoe upper height : 40 cm
- Heel height : 1.20 cm
- Calf depth : 41 cm