There is nothing worse than a cluttered tent when you are trying to relax on a camping holiday. That is why we have designed the Valencia II Air 650XL with a dedicated rear storage area, perfect for hiding away all your kit. New for 2020, the front beam has been increased in height to provide more usable space. Featuring a pre-attached awning, full stand up height and a large Emperor bedroom the Valencia which sleeps up to 6 people has plenty of space and then some making it a great family tent. The Valencia also features our new Midnight Inner Bedrooms which reduce early morning light, a covered side door great for getting in and out of the tent on a rainy day and our robust Sentinel Dura fabric giving you peace of mind no matter the weather.
- Weight: 36.65kg
- Packsize: L80.0 x H48.0 x W53.0cm
- Capacity: 6 Person Tent
- Pitching Time: 12 mins
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Villa Construction – Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Sentinel Dura – Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Built-in Front Awning – Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Covered Side Door – A sheltered entrance to your tent which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Mesh Door – Increases the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- SkyTrack™ II – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Rear Door With Storage Space – Provides a dedicated storage area which can be easily accessed from the bedrooms or the back door.
- Clear Access Bedrooms – A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Toggled Inner Divider – Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Emperor Bedrooms – Our biggest bedrooms provide plenty of space for your camp bed and storage as well as full stand up height throughout
- Cable Entry – Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Double Section Living Area – You are sure to have plenty of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone – Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- AirZone Panel – Increases the airflow into the living space
- TBS® II – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Expandable Carry Bag – An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. Includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Double Action Pump – Supplied with all AirBeam tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors – Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Multi-flex Front Doors – Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- Additional inner tent or storage area that can easily attach in the living area.