The Traverse rucksack, featuring the AirVent back system which allows air to flow between the rucksack and the body. The Traverse is equipped with a clamshell opening in addition to access via the top lid allowing easy access to the main compartment of the bag. Ideal for multi-activity days or light weight backpacking trips.
- AirVent Back System – Designed to add comfort through improved back ventilation. A pre-formed frame is suspended via non-absorbent, open mesh providing a stable platform for the back with maximum ventilation
- Excel® 200D Nylon, which is lightweight yet highly durable
- Padded Waist Belt, shaped for comfort and support
- Pro-weave side pockets are constructed from a highly durable, yet flexible material, allowing the empty pockets to sit flush with the pack, maintaining sleek design whilst allowing for the easy loading and unloading of essential items such as water bottles.
- AirMesh on rucksack straps to keep you cool and comfortable
- Shaped Adjustable Harness for optimum fit and comfort
- Top Lid with Zippered Pocket for easy access and safe storage of small items
- Detachable Rain Cover Included in the base of the pack to keep gear dry and aids visibility in low light
- Duraflex buckles renowned for strength, quality and durability
- Hydration Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Side Compression Straps to secure your load
- Sternum Strap with Emergency Whistle for a secure fit and easy to reach safety feature.
- Comes complete with attachments for walking poles or other equipment.
- Front Panel Opening to Main Compartment for ease of packing
- Webbing grab handle between the shoulder straps
- Range: Day
- Pack Size: L22.0 x H54.0 x W34.0cm
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Volume Range: 30 Litres