The Starav 2-man tent is a tunnel tent, providing you with a great space to weight ratio. It benefits from a flysheet and inner pitch together, allowing for a quick and easy pitch and pack away with a Fast Pack Tent Bag. The Starav is strong with our exclusive TBS® II Tension Band System, ensuring that the tent performs well in adverse weather conditions. With a 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet and Groundsheet which is highly waterproof, durable and reliable, combined with through-venting Panels makes the Starav ideal for warmer climates.
- WEIGHT: 2.5kg
- PACKSIZE: 45.0 x ø15.0cm
- Tunnel Tent – Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles – Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Fast Pack Tent Bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet – 3000mm HH, highly waterproof, durable and reliable
- 70D 6000mm HH Polyester Groundsheet – Waterproof, durable, reliable and is easy to clean
- Inner Pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fire Retardant Fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Through-Venting Panels – Create a cool and bug-free climate inside your tent using the large zipped ventilation panels at each end of the tent. Contains a zip-open mesh panel on inner, with corresponding panel on the flysheet and topped with a rain-stopping cover
- TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
There are no reviews yet.