Featuring a mirrored design and separate bedroom pods, the Stanford 800XL is perfect for families who desire their own space and privacy. Pre-angled poles help achieve greater internal space as well as creating an effective bracing system against strong side winds, making sure you feel completely secure in your outdoor home. An over-door canopy keeps the living area dry on wet days and large windows give you great views of your surroundings. Sprawl out in the king-sized bedrooms for a great nights sleep before an adventurous day in the outdoors!
- Weight 22.65kg
- Pitching Time 22 mins
- Capacity 8 Person Tent
- Packsize L70.0 x H29.0 x W36.0cm
- Range Exceed
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- An expandable tent bag with an oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps allowing you to reduce the overall pack size.
- Sentinel Dura – Our new Sentinel Dura has been developed to create a fabric with improved performance without the addition of unnecessary weight. The introduction of our new ColourLok technology and a 30% increase in strength, coupled with a 4,000mm HH waterproof rating, ensures market leading quality and performance.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – Provides a bug and draught free environment. Groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to give all-round protection
- Covered Side Door – Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent and prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Multiple Entry Points – Provides flexiblity and increased airflow within the tent
- Cable Entry with Tidies – Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- High Cable Entry – Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Bedroom Pockets – Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- Lights-out Inner – Helps block out early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Toggled Inner Divider – Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms, to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- King-sized Bedrooms – Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable nights sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- Double Section Living Area – You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Mirrored Bedroom Layout – Have additional privacy, ideal for older kids or when sharing with friends, with bedroom spaces at either end of the tent
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirZone – Our unique ventilation system keeps fresh air circulating in your tent, reducing condensation
- TBS® II – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds
- Expandable Carry Bag – An oversized wide opening makes it simpler to pack away your tent. This design also includes robust compression straps to reduce the overall pack size
- Front & Rear Storm Anchors – Secure guying at the front and rear of the tent providing peace of mind in adverse conditions