The Skye Air 500 is an easy to pitch compact tunnel tent that features a side entry door with a spacious porch area, perfect for storing kit. The 5 man tent features our durable Sentinel Active Flysheet (3,000mm HH) and our new Nightfall Bedrooms which block out any early morning light. The Skye also includes a Linked-in Groundsheet making it easy to keep clean, TBS II System giving you added peace of mind in adverse conditions and Bedroom Storage Pockets so you can keep your essentials to hand.
- Weight 12.5kg
- Capacity 5 Person Tent
- Pitching Time 8 mins
- Packsize L 75cm x H34cm x W34cm
- Range Experience
- Year 2020
- AirSpeed® Valve – Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump – Supplied with all AirBeam tents, our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Sentinel Active – When pack size and weight are the key influence in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Active fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Active is strong, whilst being waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes.
- Linked-in Groundsheet – Groundsheet easily links to the tent to keep the weather and bugs out yet can be rolled away if required
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Provides shade or privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Lights-out Inner – Helps reduce early morning light in your bedroom whilst still being breathable to ensure a good night sleep
- Bedroom Pockets – Keep all your essentials neatly stored away with the conveniently positioned pockets
- High Visibility Guylines – Guylines are easily visible to avoid a trip hazard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Easypack carry bag – Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Nightfall Bedrooms – Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise