Longleat is a mirrored layout tunnel tent offering generous, balanced, living and sleeping space. The fully sewn- in groundsheet ensures that draughts and bugs are minimised while increasing the ease of pitching. Large windows with curtains give you a great view, yet privacy when required. To add to your internal space, why not fit the optional side awning to create a true home from home?
- Weight 19.72kg
- Pitching Time 22 mins
- Packsize L78.0 x H36.0 x W36.0cm
- Capacity 8 Person Tent
- All flysheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms – Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Easypack carry bag – Oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume.
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- An extra large living area giving more space for all your camping essentials.
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.