The Latitude is ideal for those on adventure trips and expeditions, particularly Scouts, DofE and other youth group users. The Vango Thermal Embrace System increases the effectiveness of the sleeping bag’s insulation while the Thermal-Reverb reflects heat back to the user. Whilst the Insulite™ Helix insulation uses a mix of hollow and multi-channel fibres. Wicks moisture, regulates temperature and provides effective insulation perfect for those adventurers camping on a campsite and wild camping expeditions.
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Packsize: 32.0 x ø26.0cm
- Fill Type: Insulite Helix
- Limit: -11°
- Extreme: -30°
- Suggested Usage Min: -11°
- Suggested Usage Max: 15°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Comfort: -4°
- Int Chest Width: 78cm
- Max User Height: 190cm
- Int Foot Width: 48cm
- Int Length: 205cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 4 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Off-set double layer construction – Off-set seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Polair® Diamond RS Shell – Diamond ripstop polyester shell; both durable and water resistant while retaining breathability
- Insulite™ Helix is a blend of hollow and multi-channel fibres which regulate temperature and transfer moisture away from the user. The fibres compress to a small size giving effective insulation whilst keeping overall weight low.
- Polair® Flux Lining – Soft to touch, breathable and warm for maximum comfort
- Thermal Reverb – Aluminimised layer reflects heat back to the user to increase warmth
- Thermal Embrace System – Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure – Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood’s dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot – Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Insulated zip baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket – Provides convenient storage for small items
- 4-strap compression stuffsack – Minimises pack size for easy transportation
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 – Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards