Make more of globe trotting with our Freedom 80 + 20 travel pack. Designed to withstand the demands of long distance travel, the Protex 4:2 fabric is super light and strong with a ripstop weave for added durability. This versatile rucksack has a huge 80L pack which is great for storing gear and a removable 20L day pack for smaller adventures in your destination. To the back of the pack, a zip-around flight cover protects the ergonomic rucksack harness whilst in transit and the padded hip belt distributes your load onto the hips for comfort when travelling.
- Weight 3.16kg
- Rucksack Dimensions L28.0 x H70.0 x W40.0cm
- Volume 100.0 ltr
- Protex 4:2 Fabric – An innovative new fabric from Vango. Made with 420D Ripstop polyester with 2 coatings of PU on the inner face and 4 PU coatings on the outer face providing the perfect lightweight and durable combination.
- Lockable kissing zips – Additional security for travel
- Daysack attaches to harness – for hands free carrying of both packs
- Sternum strap – Provides a secure fit
- Flight cover – Stow away straps and hip belt when travelling
- AirMesh on rucksack straps – Allows air to flow, keeping the user cool
- Webbing grab handle between shoulder straps
- Duraflex buckles – Strong and reliable
- Ergonomic padded hip belt – Shaped for optimum load transfer and comfort
- Quick Adjust Back System (QA) – Coupling a contoured alloy frame for load distribution with a webbing ladder arrangement for back length adjustment. The Quick–Step system offers uncomplicated adjustment, comfort and durability
- Compatible with most hydration reservoirs
- Removable 20L day bag. Perfect for day trips when you reach your destination – Hydration compatible – Laptop compatible – Attaches to rucksack straps
- Full zip access to main compartment – Provides quick access to pack contents
- High contrast, compressible internal straps – Keeps contents tidy and secure
- Shaped adjustable harness – Provides optimum fit and comfort
- Side grab handle – for easy transportation
There are no reviews yet.