If you are a keen campsite chef, the Combi IR Grill is the ideal camping essential for cooking up a storm. This 2-Burner Stove with infrared grill offers high heat output whilst remaining low on fuel consumption. Main features include, new infrared grill, auto piezo ignition and individual heat controls.
- Weight 5.2kg
- Packsize L59.5 x H14.5 x W34.5cm
- Multiple high quality 1.9KW, easy to clean stainless steel burners for cooking several foods at once
- The 0.6KW Infrared Grill ensures low fuel consumption whilst generating high heat output. Saves 10% on fuel and 90% reduction on emissions for a cleaner cooking experience
- Auto piezo ignition is simple and quick to light and found built-in to the control valve for each burner
- Each burner has its own individual control valve allowing you to use different heat levels for varying types of food
- A high quality burner grate to support your pots and pans
- The drip tray collects any excess food grease or oil to avoid excessive mess and is easy to remove for cleaning
- The grill folds into itself forming a small, portable item with carry handle for easy transportation
- Lid locks keep the grill firmly closed when not in use or when away in storage so nothing can get lost or damaged
- 4 anti-slip feet help keep the grill in place on its surface to minimise the risk of accidents
There are no reviews yet.