Featuring our new 150D, 5,000mm fabric and part of our Exceed Plus range, the Claremont 800XXL has everything you need and more. The huge living area and pre-attached front awning creates a luxurious home from home feel, allowing you to separate your kitchen area from your living space. Not only is the Claremont 800XXL our largest poled tent in the range, but it also sleeps up to 8 people in comfort, and comes with a handy wardrobe rail in the bedroom, perfect for hanging up clothes or using as a lantern hanging point.
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters – Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Vango Protex® 150D 5000HH – highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and at 150D it increases strength, life expectancy and improves feel when compared to lighter denier flysheets.
- Zipped inner divider – Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Zipped privacy curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility.
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Pre-angled poles – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against side winds
- PowerPlus Steel Poles – Steel poles are used to give maximum strength and stability in many of our tunnel tents.
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped – Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Front awning built into the design of the tent offering extra covered living space
- Covered entrance – gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Mesh flysheet door – One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Double zip door – provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Living area pockets – Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Cable entry point with tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points – conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Double living area – Extra space for longer trips
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Generous king-sized bedrooms – big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Low and high ventilation – Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Easypack Carry Bag – oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points – multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- High visibility guylines with tidies – guylines are bright and easy to see in low light conditions
- Wardrobe inners – Inner tent with a removable hanging pole for hanging clothes. Can also be used as a normal inner tent.
- Weight 51.05kg
- Pitching Time 40 mins
- Packsize L78.0 x H45.0 x W48.0cm
- Customer Segment Exceed Plus
- Capacity 8 Person Tent