The Alton Air 500 utilises a classic tunnel tent style with a Pre-attached Sun-canopy, making it the perfect tent for camping on sunny days. This 5 person tent is extremely quick to pitch due to our innovative AirBeam® technology. The Alton has full stand-up height throughout for added comfort, large Diamond Clear Windows so you can enjoy the view and Nightfall bedroom inners that help block out early morning light for a longer more peaceful sleep. This is a great weekend tent for couples or small families and is the perfect place to relax after a day of adventure.
Pitching Time 8 mins
Capacity 5 Person Tent
Packsize L77cm x H30cm x W41cm
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Drop down doors – Effortlessly enter and exit your tent. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Queen bedrooms – 60cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Updated diamond clear windows – maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Clear Access Bedrooms – A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Nightfall Bedrooms – Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise.