The Alton Air 400 utilises a classic tunnel tent style with a Pre-attached Sun-canopy, making it the perfect tent for camping on sunny days. This 4 person tent is extremely quick to pitch due to our innovative AirBeam® technology. The Alton has full stand-up height throughout for added comfort, large Diamond Clear Windows so you can enjoy the view and Nightfall bedroom inners that help block out early morning light for a longer more peaceful sleep. This is a great weekend tent for couples or small families and is the perfect place to relax after a day of adventure.
- Weight 15.45kg
- Pitching Time 8 mins
- Capacity 4 Person Tent
- Packsize L70.0 x H32.0 x W36.0cm
- Range Excel
- Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Drop down doors – Effortlessly enter and exit your tent. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Queen bedrooms – 60cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Extended living area – Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Updated diamond clear windows – maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Clear Access Bedrooms – A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Nightfall Bedrooms – Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise