Quick® Super – the return of an old name with new superb features !
Already in the 50-60ties the former Quick® Super has set limits in its class and therefore we found that historic name extremely suitable for this new D.A.M. model !
Slim and elegant, light weight and stable, high grade and innovative technic, – this classifies the new Quick® Super series !
Alternatively with 3, 5 or 8 ball bearings, in sizes 20, 30, 40 and 50 in front drag as well as in rear drag there are alltogether 24 different models available that offers the right choice for each purpose, taste and budget.
As a special technical highlight the Quick® Super first time offers a partly integrated anti reverse system that clearly indicates a switched off anti reverse and also effectfully prevents the anti reverse from being switched off by mistake.
Technical details of the Quick Super 850 RD:
- Designed, engineered and tested in Germany !
- S-Curve oscillation gear ( Pat. DE 4035846 )
- 2, 4 or 7 ball bearings
- 1 Instant-Anti-Reverse needle bearing
- Housing and rotor made of tough ABS-Graphite material
- Rotor with Anti-Vibro system
- Multi-Disc front or rear drag
- Micro drag adjustment
- Soft-Touch front or rear drag knob
- Soft-Touch handle knob
- Handle folding system
- Stainless steel axle
- Stainless steel bail with rest function
- Anti-Twist line roller
- Metal spool
- Graphite spare spool