The Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series knives are what you should check out if you are looking for the ultimate in survival equipment. Gerber has teamed up with survivalist, Bear Grylls, to bring you a new line of equipment that will help keep you alive if you find yourself in the wilderness, where only the proper equipment will suffice. Made with high quality materials and designed by experts, Gerber’s Bear Grylls knives are perfect for Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Mountaineering and just about every outdoor situation you can think of!
Want a serious knife but do not want the limitations of a fixed blade? The Gerber Bear Grylls Folding Sheath knife model is for you. The 3.6 inch blade is high carbon stainless steel. The dual sided thumb studs provide ease of opening and the half serrated, half fine edge blade makes this knife a multi-tasker. At almost 5 inches in length, the handle provides plenty of room to get a good grip, and the textured rubber coating makes sure you keep it. It comes complete with nylon sheath and the Priorities of Survival pocket guide
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade – Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumb Stud – For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip – Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock Back – Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Nylon sheath – Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant sheath allows for horizontal or vertical carry
- Priorities of Survival – Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
There are no reviews yet.