Craghopper’s Kiwi trousers are established as the nation’s favourite for outdoor and walking. With complete SolarDry UPF40+ protection and water-repellent and stain-resistant finish, they’re fit for all terrain, and now they’re even more durable with strengthened seams, but no unnecessary weight. The comfort fit, ever-practical pockets (including OS map-sized cargo) all contribute to the UK and Irish classic that is the Kiwi. Can be worn as regular trousers or zipped-off in to shorts.
- Full protection SolarDry UP40+ polyester cotton
- SmartDry Nano water-repellent and stain-resistant finish
- Fast-drying Wash&Wear performance
- Improved strengthened seams
- 8 pockets including OS map-sized cargo pocket & zipped security pockets
- Part-elasticated waist for comfort & fit
- Reinforced knee & seat
- Mobile phone holder
- Belt included
- Heel tape
- Fit: Original
- Fabric: polyester cotton
- Weight: 550g
- Lifetime guarantee
There are no reviews yet.