Versatile is the name of the game here, whatever your plans are, this clever pack has it covered. A large 60 litre main bag can be carried as a conventional backpack for travelling, with a smaller removable 20 litre daysack. Its clever design means straps neatly fold away into a zipped section and suddenly it’s a holdall. As for comfort, it’s loaded with clever ideas, from the back length adjustment system to a supportive pre-curved hip belt for a lighter feeling load. It’s a great all round piece for world travel to gap year adventures..
- Easy to pack, thanks to full zip around opening.
- YKK® zips for durable performance.
- Benefit from a back-hugging fit down to a supportive pre-curved hip belt.
- Keep organised by folding away the hip-belt and zipped harness.
- Enjoy a better fit from top tension straps with height adjustable take-off points.
- Dual side compression straps with side release buckles streamline the bag.
- Essentials are always handy with a zipped top pocket and key clip.
- Create a unique fit so loads feel lighter and comfier down to fully adjustable straps.
- Organise your gear your way thanks to a detachable roll-top day pack with an easy carry handle.
- When travelling, this gives you all the options, with a world of pockets and attachment points, it’s pretty flexible.